Human Resources / Project Administrator, Oakland CA
Human Resources / Project Administrator will be taking on administrative and HR related tasks of the Project Management Team. The position also deals with a diverse group of important external clients and internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Prepare, distribute, and maintain correspondence and reports for the Project Management team
- Draft meeting minutes, assist in the editing of documents, create contract forms and correspondence, as directed
- Schedule meetings, send out invites, and coordinate meeting logistics
- Review all correspondence for accuracy and consistency with departmental policy and procedure
- Assisting client with recruitment including job postings, executing hiring plans, tracks status of candidates, job fair coordination and other department hiring needs
- Manage and maintain project distribution list database, including emergency contacts information
- Maintains high standards of confidentiality of hiring information and assists employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Act as project manager for special projects, at the request of the Project Administrator, which may include: planning, coordinating and disseminating information.
- Handles employee onboarding including new-employee orientations.
- Performs a wide range of duties relative to the maintenance and processing of personnel records and reports.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years’ administrative support experience
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to critical think and work independently
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail in relation to accuracy of database entries and quality control checks of documents
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure while meeting critical time frames on multiple tasks/project
- Demonstrate high proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Drive and Office 365
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Standard/Pro
- Advanced knowledge of SharePoint and organizing data across multiple SharePoint sites and file structures
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Visio
- Proficiency with internet search engines
We strongly believe in making a difference—for our clients, our communities, and ourselves. As such, we seek the best in our employees. In turn, we offer a competitive compensation package including: medical, dental, and vision insurances, life insurance, paid holiday, vacation, and sick days, and a 401 (k) retirement plan.
Cordoba Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer