Project Controls/Cost Analyst, Los Angeles, CA
The Project Controls/Cost Analyst provides detailed, accurate analysis and cost reporting for our Energy Sector’s utility projects.
- Provides detailed analysis and reporting of project status with an established system of project controls.
- Analyze supply inventory using complex data management tools
- Teams with technical staff and project leads to make recommendations and ensure data is accurate
- Researches, assembles, evaluates project cost and schedule information or contract data and recommends sound solutions to project related issues
- Analyzes, compiles and presents project specific data from a variety of sources to meet on-demand needs
- Analyzes, prepares, validates, and maintains cost estimates, detailed baseline budgets, work package agreements, change orders and regular variance reports
- Provides information management, access controls management, and risk management
- Develops Key Performance Index metrics for projects and program portfolio
- Assists with customer interactions, including arranging and documenting periodic reviews and tracking project management deliverables
- Ability to develop and track project budget from inception to closeout
- Participates in internal team communications and meetings
Knowledge and Critical Skills/Expertise
- BS degree in Engineering, Program Controls, Computer Science, Construction Management, Business Administration, or a closely-related field
- Proficiency in estimating process and procedures
- At least five years’ experience in project controls and analyzing costs and schedule, preferably within construction utility programs
- Expert excel user
- Proficiency with project control software and tools such as Oracle P6, MS Project, Contract Manager or Procor
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written including written reports, summaries, and presentations
- Employment authorization to work in the United States immediately
Physical Demands and Requirements:
- Ability to work minimum of 40 hours plus per week in an office setting.
- A valid California Driver’s License is required
We strongly believe in making a difference—for our clients, our communities, and ourselves. As such, we seek the best in our employees. In turn, we offer a competitive compensation package including: medical, dental, and vision insurances, life insurance, paid holiday, vacation, and sick days, and a 401 (k) retirement plan.
Cordoba Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer