Cordoba Corporation has an excellent opportunity for an Assistant CEQA Project Manager to provide environmental planning activities for its client’s Office of Environmental Health and Safety (OEHS) office in Los Angeles.
- Prepare public notices, such as Notices of Exemption, Notices of Preparation, Notices of intent to Adopt, Notices of Availability and Notices of Completion
- Coordinate and attend internal meetings and meetings with outside stakeholders
- Review technical studies and environmental documents prepared by outside consultants
- Review local development projects that have potential to impact District schools
- Perform administrative tasks in support of projects, such as issuing work authorizations, reviewing invoices, and tracking budgets/schedules pertaining to CEQA reviews of District projects
- Perform mitigation monitoring at construction sites
Knowledge and Critical Skills/Expertise
- Minimum three (3) years full-time paid, professional experience in environmental planning; preparation of environmental planning documents and/or the environmental review process
- Experience must include basic proficiency in the CEQA process and related Federal, State, and local environmental policies and regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field from a recognized college or university, preferably in Environmental Planning or Studies
- Knowledge of CEQA and related Federal, State and Local environmental regulations required
- A working understanding of NEPA, CEQA, as well as other relevant state and federal environmental laws
- Post-graduate degree in Environmental Planning or related field may compensate for up to two (2) years of the required experience
We strongly believe in making a difference—for our clients, our communities, and ourselves. As such, we seek the best in our employees. In turn, we offer a competitive compensation package including: medical, dental, and vision insurances, life insurance, paid holiday, vacation, and sick days, and a 401 (k) retirement plan.
Cordoba Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer