Data Entry/Processing Specialist, San Francisco, CA
Under supervision, the Data Entry Specialist maintains the database for the Cordoba’s RTC Discount ID program.
- Review documents for accuracy and deficiencies.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Make telephone calls to verify and follow-up with information.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information.
Knowledge and Critical Skills/Expertise
- Ability to accurately enter data with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact effectively and patiently to individuals with special needs.
- Working knowledge of office equipment and software including, PC’s and their auxiliary equipment, scanners, copiers, phones, and/or fax machines.
- Working toward an Associate’s degree in Business Administration Support, Information Technology or related program desirable.
Physical Demands and Requirements:
- Ability to focus and use keyboard for extended periods.
We strongly believe in making a difference—for our clients, our communities, and ourselves. As such, we seek the best in our employees. In turn, we offer a competitive compensation package including: medical, dental, and vision insurances, life insurance, paid holiday, vacation, and sick days, and a 401 (k) retirement plan.
Cordoba Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer