- Clerks are responsible for preparing and maintaining applications for excavation permits and communicating to field personnel any and all associated requirements established by the municipalities within their service territory.
- For all municipalities with special permit requirements, it is the responsibility of the clerk to document and maintain detailed instructions to cover these requirements.
- Use the appropriate forms, letters, and applications required by municipalities for applying for excavation permits. Sketches and/or traffic control plans drawn to specifications are attached to the permit application when necessary and in the quantity required by the municipalities.
- Track the return of permit applications from municipalities and to insure work is completed and /or permits are renewed before their expiration date. If a permit expires and the permit municipality will not extend it, prepare a new permit application for paving cuts.
- It is also the clerk’s responsibility to identify when a permit is not required and update our records accordingly.
- Planners will complete the paper forms in the field.
- The clerks will manually post information, using CPD Reconciliation Console
- The clerks will scan and attach the paper forms to the Work Order for record retention purposes.
- The clerks will file the paper forms
Clerks are to do these Recon Tasks primarily in chronological order
- Package Received Post-Requisites
- Services Reconciled
- Review NIAP GSO for CAP/O&M Accounting Treatment change
- Reconcile Construction Sketch
- As Built Materials Reconciled
- Main Pipe Lot Info Reconciled
- Complete Post – Requisite Tasks
- Excavation Records Balance with Cut Sketch/Sheet
- Create Excavation Records
- Paving Repair Orders Created
- Post Requisite Tax & Franchise – Completed
- Bundle Operation Complete (80)
- Finalize As Built Design
We strongly believe in making a difference—for our clients, our communities, and ourselves. As such, we seek the best in our employees. In turn, we offer a competitive compensation package including: medical, dental, and vision insurances, life insurance, paid holiday, vacation, and sick days, and a 401 (k) retirement plan.
Cordoba Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer