Project Analyst, San Diego, CA
Cordoba Corporation has an opportunity for a Project Analyst/This position will support the analytic needs of utility engineering programs within the Cordoba Corporations Energy Sector. The successful candidate will support the Senior Project Managers in establishing program processes and controls.
- Assist in setting up project controls.
- Establish tools to support and track project plans.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Collaborate with sub contracted companies to ensure schedules are on track.
- Provide daily administrative support to Project Managers.
- Upload and schedule Work Order Packages.
- Prepare weekly region and civil reports.
- Assist with Customer Issues and work scope releases.
- Review weekly and monthly Performance reports to insure work expectations and goals are being met.
- Work with key stakeholders (Project Managers, Design Personnel, District / Region contacts and Accounting groups) to successfully move project through the project development and completion process.
- Review of inactive work orders with Project Manager and insuring proper “closing out” or cancelling of work orders.
- Four or more years of experience working with Design Manager and Project Tracker programs.
- Four or more years of experience working in an Analyst Role.
- Four or more years of experience with Microsoft Excel performing advanced functions such as VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables, filtering/sorting, charts and graphing.
- Four or more years of experience using spreadsheet and presentation software tools to report out data trends and analysis.
- Must have effective resource and project planning ability, good decision making skills, results delivery experience.
Desired Qualifications :
- Experience in planning, organizing, and prioritizing multiple assignments concurrently.
- Experience collaborating with peers, external clients, management, and other organizations.
- Must have strong ethics, interpersonal skills, communication skills and the ability to be flexible in working with the high paced residential community.
- Experience creating presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Outlook.
- Ability to integrate work across relevant areas, develop the business and services to enhance customer satisfaction and productivity, manage risks appropriately, develop and execute business plans, manage information, and provide exceptional service to internal and external customers.
- Ability to follow safety protocols and safe work practices.
- Must be flexible and willing to work overtime and travel as required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project or Primavera (P6).
- Proficiency in SharePoint.
- Experience working with utility service planning organizations.
We strongly believe in making a difference—for our clients, our communities, and ourselves. As such, we seek the best in our employees. In turn, we offer a competitive compensation package including: medical, dental, and vision insurances, life insurance, paid holiday, vacation, and sick days, and a 401 (k) retirement plan.
Cordoba Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer