Project Coordinator, San Diego, CA
Cordoba Corporation is seeking a Project Coordinator to provide day-to-day project management support to staff members on an Energy Sector project in San Diego. The ideal candidate would have great organizational and follow-through skills.
Specific Duties Include:
- Support staff with day-to-day responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to project staff including coordinating project tasks, managing documents, and keeping projects moving forward
- Responsible for planning meetings and coordinating materials needed for meetings
- Support the program managers’ administrative needs including formatting, editing, and filing important project documents.
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheets to support project documentation
- Monitor the overall integrity of the project in accordance with approved standard operating procedures
- Travel to offsite project locations as required
- Communicate with project team and others
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work under pressure while meeting critical time frames on multiple tasks/projects
- Attention to detail
- Experience working on construction management programs and/or on a construction job site is preferred
We strongly believe in making a difference—for our clients, our communities, and ourselves. As such, we seek the best in our employees. In turn, we offer a competitive compensation package including: medical, dental, and vision insurances, life insurance, paid holiday, vacation, and sick days, and a 401 (k) retirement plan.
Cordoba Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer