Project Engineer – Santa Ana/Los Angeles, CA
Cordoba Corporation is seeking a Project Engineer to work on various transportation projects in Orange County. The position requires an engineer with strong technical skills and experience in civil engineering design with an emphasis on roadway design, grading, drainage design and storm water management.
Specific Duties Include:
- Preparation of roadway plan/profiles, typical sections, details, etc.
- Development of engineer’s estimates
- Preparation of storm drain plans and profiles
- Storm water management design, permitting and approvals
- Design the use of Best Management Practice (BMP) devices for storm water management
- Assist in preparation of Hydrology/Hydraulics reports for various agencies
- S. Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineering Registration in California, or expectation to acquire within one year
- Ability to work immediately
- 5-10 years’ design/construction experience with large infrastructure projects
- Experience with Caltrans and southern California local agencies
- Familiarity with Microstation, InRoads, and Hydrology software
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
We strongly believe in making a difference—for our clients, our communities, and ourselves. As such, we seek the best in our employees. In turn, we offer a competitive compensation package including: medical, dental, and vision insurances, life insurance, paid holiday, vacation, and sick days, and a 401 (k) retirement plan.
Cordoba Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer