Project Scheduler, Sacramento, CA
Cordoba Corporation is part of the team providing Program Management services for the California High-Speed Rail Project (CHSTP). This multi-billion-dollar project is an 800-mile high-speed rail passenger service, which will run from Sacramento in the North to San Diego in the South, with major interchange hubs in between, including San Francisco and Los Angeles. This will be the first, true high-speed rail project in America, with trains operating at up to 220 mph.
Cordoba Corporation is seeking a Project Scheduler proficient at developing, reviewing and maintaining project schedules using Primavera P6.
Required Experience and Skills
- Intermediate to advanced skill level at developing, reviewing and maintaining project schedules
- 3-5 years’ experience utilizing P6 v7 or later;
- Experience working in Program Management of large capital projects
- Proficient with all basic MS Office software (Word and Excel)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and with competing deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience working in Transportation Projects
- Cost estimating background
- Tilos experience
- Primavera Contract Management experience
We strongly believe in making a difference—for our clients, our communities, and ourselves. As such, we seek the best in our employees. In turn, we offer a competitive compensation package including: medical, dental, and vision insurances, life insurance, paid holiday, vacation, and sick days, and a 401 (k) retirement plan.
Cordoba Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer