Senior Cost Analyst, Oakland, CA
Cordoba Corporation is seeking a Senior Cost Analyst (title and salary commensurate with experience and abilities) to work on a general engineering services contract in Oakland, CA. The position requires a professional with experience in at least one of the following fields: procurement, project controls, finance, engineering and/or construction. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, detail‐oriented, and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Operations, services and activities of a comprehensive budget and financial control program
- Principles of financial and operational analysis
- Financial, statistical and comparative analysis techniques and formulas
- Principles and practices of project budget development, administration and control
- Principles and practices of accounting
- Methods and techniques for assessing performance against established objectives
- Principles and practices of financial record keeping and reporting
- Performing complex financial, statistical, and comparative and management analyses
- Establishing and implementing procedures for budget and project control
- Performing accurate complex financial calculations
- Developing, organizing and maintaining accurate financial records
- Interpreting complex computerized records and reports
- Developing, organizing, reviewing and analyzing technical documents, proposals, contracts, presentations and reports
- Preparing clear and concise financial and administrative reports. Interpreting and explaining financial reports
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- S. (finance) with 4 or more years of experience;
- 8+ years of cost analyst experience is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft preferred (Human Resources/Supply Chain/Budgeting/Accounts Payable and Procurement Modules)
- Hyperion experience a bonus
We strongly believe in making a difference—for our clients, our communities, and ourselves. As such, we seek the best in our employees. In turn, we offer a competitive compensation package including: medical, dental, and vision insurances, life insurance, paid holiday, vacation, and sick days, and a 401 (k) retirement plan.
Cordoba Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer