IT SharePoint Support Technician, Sacramento, CA
Under general supervision of the SharePoint Administrator, the IT SharePoint Support Technician will serve as first point of contact for Tier 1 Share Point support. The technician will work with all departments in the development and maintenance of the applicable sites.
- Understanding of basic website structure and navigation best practices.
- Strong customer service skills in responding and supporting program staff.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical subject matter to non-technical staff.
- Understanding of program business needs and ability to utilize Share Point tools to provide solutions to these needs.
- Strong organization and project management skills including developing of project plans and timelines.
- Manages user account information, including rights, security and systems groups.
- Troubleshoots to resolves technical problems, installing or updating required hardware and software
- Assure continuity of the SharePoint sites for all system users.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in SharePoint technology.
- Provide technical assistance and advice to users as needed.
- Assist in implementing practices that will more effectively utilize MIS resources.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize several projects across programs.
- Attention to detail in reviewing content quality and testing site functionality.
- Process-oriented, experience in building systems or operations standards desirable.
Knowledge and Critical Skills/Expertise
- A B.S. degree, in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field. Experience may substitute for degree on a year for year basis.
- 2-3 years desirable experience working with Microsoft Share Point platform, trouble-shooting and setting up SharePoint sites.
- Ability to approach projects with significant ingenuity and flexibility.
- Strong organizational and problem solving abilities.
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal managerial oversight.
We strongly believe in making a difference—for our clients, our communities, and ourselves. As such, we seek the best in our employees. In turn, we offer a competitive compensation package including: medical, dental, and vision insurances, life insurance, paid holiday, vacation, and sick days, and a 401 (k) retirement plan.
Cordoba Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer