Talent Acquisition Manager, Los Angeles, CA
The Talent Acquisition Manager coordinates organization-wide efforts to recruit and hire top talent that suits client needs and fits the organization’s culture. A successful candidate would develop and implement sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates. The Talent Acquisition Manager would conduct the full recruitment life cycle and help ensure a seamless transfer to the onboarding process.
- Work closely with hiring managers to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies that result in client satisfaction. Develop effective relationships within the organization and the hiring community to successfully recruit and hire qualified candidates
- Recruit full-time, part-time, contract and intern personnel.
- Manage recruitment cycle (job description development, post, source, prescreen, schedule interview, perform background, reference check etc.)
- Manage the maintenance and execution of the recruitment management system, including current job descriptions and applicant data.
- Manage the maintenance of Cordoba’s Skills Matrix, update resumes and assist with proposals as needed.
- Manage recruiters and their agreements to ensure an effective and efficient recruitment lifecycle while minimizing cost-per-hire.
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion goals and practices.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field.
- Five or more years of HR/Recruitment experience in the A/E Industry or relevant field.
- Experience in all areas of sourcing such as the internet, social media, networking, employee referrals, job postings, and job fairs.
- Experience in working with applicant tracking systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well within an organization that is experiencing growth; being flexible and collaborative is a must.
- Calm and steady disposition, can manage and complete various assignments in a demanding environment.
We strongly believe in making a difference—for our clients, our communities, and ourselves. As such, we seek the best in our employees. In turn, we offer a competitive compensation package including: medical, dental, and vision insurances, life insurance, paid holiday, vacation, and sick days, and a 401 (k) retirement plan.
Cordoba Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer