Business Systems Analyst, Sacramento, CA
- Must be familiar with Program and Project Management including business processes for managing Scope, Schedule, Cost, Risk, Contract and Change.
- Gather business requirements and analyze data in support of business requirement documents, use cases, and system requirements to support PMIS system implementation.
- Meet with decision makers, system owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operational requirements and system goals, and identify and resolve system issues.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of system analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support procurement efforts.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in PMIS across the program.
- Create Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) and Technical Specification Documents.
- Perform cost-benefit and ROI analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions for PMIS.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of High-Speed Rail business systems.
- Create system models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to PMIS system developers and product specialists.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new PMIS systems, and other post-implementation support activities.
We strongly believe in making a difference—for our clients, our communities, and ourselves. As such, we seek the best in our employees. In turn, we offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, and vision insurances, life insurance, paid holiday, vacation, and sick days, and a 401 (k) retirement plan.
Cordoba Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer