Gas Planner Engineer, Chatsworth, CA
Construction planning for the replacement of medium pressure mains and services related to pipe replacement project. All services performed will be in accordance with Company standards and procedures and will include:
- Conducting job site visits and performing thorough reviews of Company systems of record necessary to plan the replacement of medium pressure mains and services in accordance with Company and regulatory requirements. Company systems of record include, but are not limited to GIS, SAP, and SAP Service History.
- Planning through the use of Company’s SAP Construction Planning & Design module including the creation of Notifications, Construction Measures, and Compatible Planning Units.
- Preparation and routing of construction packages through each impacted department to satisfy all necessary system and Company prerequisites including, but not limited to Company’s System Protection, Leakage, Engineering, and Area Resource Scheduling departments to meet all requirements prior to dispatching job into construction.
- Engagement, communication, and coordination with key Company Operations and Technical Services personnel to conduct necessary project reviews and approvals as well as address any questions that may arise from projects that may be in construction or reconciliation.
- Developing, capturing, and reporting of monthly performance measures and quality assurance practices to measure contractor effectiveness and improve project performance.
- Civil, Mechanical Process and Chemical Engineer only
We strongly believe in making a difference—for our clients, our communities, and ourselves. As such, we seek the best in our employees. In turn, we offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, and vision insurances, life insurance, paid holiday, vacation, and sick days, and a 401 (k) retirement plan.
Cordoba Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer