Permit Coordinator/Project Coordinator, Chatsworth, CA
Permit Coordinator / Project Coordinator with permit experience or experience with construction activities related to utilities. The ability to work remotely and independent with Cordoba staff.
- Support Cordoba project planners, engineers with permit requirements
- Coordinate with project planners on site meetings, utility research, site marking, review drawings, check project files, etc.
- Work with permit agencies /utilities and other third parties
- Coordinate with project planners and sketchers to ensure sites meet requirements
- Communicate with project team, County, City, Agencies and Caltrans
- Obtain all necessary permits (local/city/utilities, etc) to start the construction project
- Inform project planner, engineers, and other functional groups about requirements and regulations of government entities and municipalities to complete project and/or permit requirements.
Preferred Knowledge and Critical Skills/Expertise:
- Must understand utility construction
- Permit process and requirements
- Past work experience working with utility permits
We strongly believe in making a difference—for our clients, our communities, and ourselves. As such, we seek the best in our employees. In turn, we offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, and vision insurances, life insurance, paid holiday, vacation, and sick days, and a 401 (k) retirement plan.
Cordoba Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer