Evgeny Gavrilov, P.E.
Recognition & Awards
- P.E., Professional Civil Engineer, California (62597)
- Master’s Degree, Highway Engineering, Sofia Polytechnic Institute, University Of Bulgaria
- Bachelor’s Degree, Civil Engineering, Sofia Polytechnic Institute, University Of Bulgaria
- Associate’s Degree, Construction and Architecture, Sofia Technical School for Construction and Architecture
- AutoCAD-R13, ORT Institute, Los Angeles
With his 30 years of experience, Evgeny Gavrilov is able to make major contributions to all of his assigned projects. He has worked in all areas of civil design services including design and preparation of conceptual and final site grading and pavement plans; development of street improvement plans, cross sections and details; earthwork calculations; design based on maps of ground, boundary, property line, topographic, and ALTA surveys. Evgeny’s projects have included parking lots, grading, service roads, driveways, drainage, horizontal and vertical alignments, plan and profile, cross sections and details, quantity calculations and cost estimates.
Evgeny Gavrilov is Cordoba Corporation’s team member responsible for the roadway design for Crenshaw/LAX Transit Corridor Project. This project includes street vertical profiles, horizontal alignments, street reconstruction, curb and gutter, and sidewalk improvements. The Crenshaw Corridor is a component of the $2.2 billion dollar Metro transit project.