Recognition & Awards
- Advisory Board, California State University, Los Angeles – College of Engineering
- Advisory Board, Chapman University, Schmid College of Science and Technology
- Board of Directors, BREATHE California of Los Angeles County (BREATHE LA)
- UCLA Certificate in Management Development for Entrepreneurs
- Duke University Executive Leadership Development Program
- Association of Energy Engineers, Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Manhattan College
Lucy Labruzzo leads the Energy Infrastructure Sector of Cordoba Corporation. Lucy joined Cordoba in 2014 and has since successfully led the expansion of their energy business into gas and electric transmission and distribution, renewable energy and program management across each of California’s investor owned utilities.
Lucy is a Mechanical Engineer and Certified Energy Manager with over 25 years of experience working with utilities across the US and Canada, including energy efficiency, power generation – nuclear, gas and renewable energy – as well as electric and gas transmission and distribution infrastructure projects.
Prior to joining Cordoba Corporation, Lucy held an executive position at large global infrastructure firm, where she led their North America Energy Business. She began her professional career as an engineer for the New York Power Authority, one of the nation’s largest state public power organizations