Recognition & Awards
- Certified, Visible Emission Evaluator
- Certified, OSHA Confined Space Entry
- California Environmental Protection Agency Air Resources Board Fundamentals Of Enforcement (CARB)
- Great Basin Unified Air Pollution Control District, Air Quality / Quality Assurance Training
- Additional Specialized Training: 10-Hour Construction Safety and Health, HDPE Fusion, Trimble XRS-PROGPS, Arc Pad Field Data Collection, Los Angeles Department of Water and Power Driver’s Training
Steve Reese is a Construction Manager with hands on experience both in traditional construction management as well as work that includes significant environmental components. During Cordoba Corporation’s tenure on the Owens Lake Dust Mitigation Program for the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, Steve has provided his expertise from the earliest stages of facility design and engineering construction by monitoring effectiveness in demonstration-construction projects including as a Civil Building and Concrete Inspector. Additionally, Steve has supported various equipment and installation projects such as communications systems, pump systems, weather stations, and stand-alone solar power systems. He is currently serving as an Environmental Specialist participating in the development of innovative strategies to address the environmental issues on the lake.