Terrance DeGray, P.E., LEED AP, CCM
Recognition & Awards
- P.E., Professional Civil Engineer, Virginia (047133)
- M.S., Civil Engineering, Virginia Tech
- B.S, Civil Engineering, Virginia Military Institute (Tau Beta Phi)
- Certified Construction Manager, Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
- LEED Accredited Professional
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- CMAA Project Achievement Award – 2018 ($10M to $50M)
- Engineering News Record (ENR) Top Young Professional (Top 20 Under 40) – 2018
Terrance DeGray is directly responsible for the oversight of Cordoba Corporation’s Bond Management Team members managing the $1.5B capital improvement program for the Long Beach Community College District (Measure E and Measure LB). Terrance oversees such activities as program planning, financing, project controls, all project design and construction phases, and long-range scheduling for over 30 projects on two campuses.
Terrance provides direct oversight of $300M of active Bond Construction projects that are either in design or construction, including key projects such as the Integrated Energy Master Plan, Building M Multidisciplinary Classroom Building (First State Funded Design-Build Project), Pacific Coast Campus Parking Structure (Design-Build), QQ/RR Electrical Buildings, Districtwide Accessibility Assessment and Improvements, Districtwide Security Monitoring Project, Kinesiology Labs and Aquatics Center, Building D Science Lab and Classroom, Building J Auditorium, Building P Language Arts, Building MM – Construction Trades 1, and Building O1 Data Center.